Additionally, DriveShield? and MacShield?protect the computer from viruses prior to discovery and remedy. When DriveShield disposes of the changes made to the computer, potentially harmful files such as worms, trojans, viruses and spyware are wiped free from the machine, never getting the opportunity to reach the hard drive.
DriveShield and MacShield are software-based solutions that help organizations optimize their productivity goals whether they are educational, technical or operational. DriveShield and MacShield protect the hard drive of the computer against mistaken or unwanted changes. Upon reboot, the computer is restored to its original configuration.
The resulting affects of Centurion's "Instant Restore" software are many fold:
- Improved efficiency levels
- Technology implementation and maintenance
- Improved user experience
- Eliminates obstacles to Initiate technology in learning
- Ability to maintain a corporate desktop environment with standardization
- Ability to limit liability related to unknown user practices
All these and more are achievable with DriveShield and MacShield. Centurion allows the administrator to embrace a near 100% level of certainty associated with their equipment waiting in optimal working condition at all times.
Your time is valuable and finite. What other activities could you do instead of repairing broken machines?
- Teachers – need more instructional, planning time or creative thinking time?
- System Administrators – need more time to take care of infrastructure and the network, more to investigate emerging technologies, more going home "on time," time?
- Corporate Administrators – need help protecting your company's standard image and reducing your maintenance calls and liability risks?
The valuable resources saved with Centurion "Instant Restore" products is derived from the vast reduction in maintenance cost. Our products also save organizations money via our asset protection benefits. DriveShield and MacShield reduce the wear and tear on the machine, improve efficiency and operation of the machine and frequently increase the life cycle of the asset.
This could save an organization tens of thousands of dollars or more depending on the number of computers protected. DriveShield and MacShield pay for themselves almost immediately. Visit our Testimonials page to see how others are taking advantage of this time and money savings technology while also reducing their stress.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces computer maintenance by up to 90%
- Eliminates re-imaging of computers
- Simplifies the maintenance process and environment
- Reduces friction with technology implementation & learning
- Instantly refreshes computers to their optimal working state
- Eliminates downtime or "out of order" signs at user computers
- Ensures consistent configurations
- Significantly lowers Total Cost of Ownership of Technology Assets
- Allows enable and disable of protected partitions with vanishing modifications
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership of an organization's assets by minimizing hard drive maintenance, administration time, and troubleshooting
Non Restrictive Design
- Freedom for the user to experiment without penalty or permanency
- Enhances the learning environment
- Reduces unnecessary anxiety related to allowing users access
- Eliminates common negative consequences of user experimentation
- Reduces organization feuds when writing restriction policies
- Improves the classroom technology experience
- Superior product design allows user full access to computer without time-consuming management restrictions
- One product is scalable across all Windows and Mac OS's
- No version conflicts with various OS's
- Seamless integration with all third party management applications
Enhanced Virus Protection
- Protects during the "Unprotected Delta" defined as the time when the virus is released and the time of remedy
- Viruses, trojans, spyware, cookies, etc., are pre-isolated and never touch the system volume
- little disk space required for the program
- Instant Restore technology enhances system performance due to improved resource utilization efficiencies
- Enhances computer performance by eliminating the need for most routine hard drive maintenance
- Standardized development processes for efficiencies
- Password authentication
- Patent-based security has never been breached
- Complete hard drive protection to the physical sector level Stealth Mode
- Transparent to the user
- Stealth mode toggling if protection status display is desired
- Remote management from a single or multiple stations
- Control of protection modes and registration status of clients
- Remote IP Network encryption
- Multiple selection of protected machines (control of multiple clients simultaneously)
- Command line or GUI client shutdown
- Push & pull license management
Installation Wizard Setup
- Standardized installation program and method offering familiar GUI settings, consistency and reliability
- Simple and intuitive click through setup process
- Simple to maintain
- Available for Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP
- Complete hard drive protection
- No restrictions to the user
- Unwanted changes vanish with a reboot
- Transparent to the user
- Simple to install & maintain
- NCLM ready